Industrial hemp processing equipment consists of a header for harvesting the hemp, a universal portable floor dryer, a universal floor container dryer, hemp separating machine, and a processing line for processing of industrial hemp.
After striping or reaping the tops of the plants (inflorescences), industrial hemp is dried at around 8% humidity. The most common method of drying hemp inflorescences is to dry them in floor chamber dryers. The drying process may take from 12 to 36 hours, depending on the method of harvesting (striping or reaping), surface moisture of the hemp, humidity in the surrounding air and the drying technology. The best production line results and capacity are achieved with input material with 10% moisture content, with the output being several different fractions: stems, flowers or leaves with a size of 0-4 mm and on average < 2 mm (as the material used for CBD extraction), hemp seeds and powder.
PRODUCTS FROM THIS LINE
The header for harvesting hemp is designed to pick hemp inflorescences up to a size of about 70 centimetres.
Designed for drying of hemp, herbs, grains, pumpkin seeds, vegetables, mushrooms etc.
Container floor dryer, type: HKS-12/60 has universal applications and is used for drying industrial hemp, camomile, mint, lemon balm and others so that the material that needs to be dried is placed on the floor in an even layer up to 1.7 m in height.
The industrial hemp inflorescence separator was made to separate dry flowers from the remainder of the industrial hemp plant. For maximum effectiveness of the machine, the plant needs to be completely dry, with a moisture content of about 8%, and no more than 10%.
Our industrial hemp processing equipment – processing lines, as a result of processing, have few outputs:
- flowers and leaves up to 4 mm size
To achieve those fractions, we can offer you several options of processing:
- Processing line for processing the whole top part of hemp plant
- Processing line for processing of hemp inflorescence separated from the stalk
- Processing line for processing of cut hemp
See also our videos:
- Hemp drying and separation (14. 10. 2021.)
- Hemp flower processing (02. 10. 2020.)
- Drying and sorting of industrial hemp (23. 09. 2020.)
- Herbs processing line – S (02. 09. 2020.)
- Hemp processing line (03. 05. 2020.)
- Industrial hemp processing (03. 03. 2020.)
- Hemp separating machine + sifting (26. 09. 2019.)
- Industrial hemp flower separating and processing line – Basic version (05. 05. 2019.)
Catalog – Hemp processing equipment
Click on the image below this text and see our catalog on Equipment for harvesting, drying and processing of hemp.